Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hello!

My name is Brandy Riddle and I am a fourth year Marketing Major  at the University of Cincinnati. On campus I am involved with a few organization such as Gamma Phi Beta, Delta Sigma Pi and the American Marketing Association. I was born and raised in Milford, Ohio just outside of the 275 loop, so I am a huge Cincinnati Reds fan... I can't really say the same for the Bengals though.

For anybody who is viewing this blog that is not involved in the Endangered Earth class I have created it for, feel free to look around anyway! I plan to use this blog to complete assignments, learn a little more about the world and hopefully share new some new information information. I have always loved animals and though I did not choose to make this passion a career, I have a bright red Basset Hound named Lucy to keep me company and that is good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment